We are here to help youth, support their well-being, and ensure connections to family, kin, extended family, friends, and community. Here you can find information about help and services available for youth.
It is not okay for adults to hurt children and youth. Hitting, pushing, and yelling can be abuse. Neglecting, refusing to support, and not providing appropriate food and shelter can also be abuse. Abusing kids is wrong. It is never your fault.
There are things Children’s Aid Society can do to help keep you safe and help make things better for you. If you are being abused, or if you think that a friend is being abused, please call us. We can help. If you are hurt or afraid, we are here to help you.
You can call us anytime day or night, to talk about your problems, or to ask for help. We are here to keep you safe.
Please call us:
- If you are experiencing serious conflict in your family
- If you are being, have been, or you are afraid you will be abused or neglected
- If you are aware of another child/youth who may be abused or neglected
- If you know or suspect that another child/youth is exposed to violence at home
- If you need help regarding a pregnancy
- If, as a parent, you find the stress becoming overwhelming
- If your parents abuse drugs or alcohol, and you do not feel safe
- If you were kicked out of your house and need a place to stay
Even if you don’t need help right now, you can still read this information so you’ll be prepared if you or a friend ever need help in the future. If you do need help now call us at 705-566-3113. We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.